Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I have a small dilemma. Sunday is the 200 seat gtd WSOP ME qualifier on Stars, I played it last year and missed out by a few hundred (there were thousands in it!) but I was going to give it a bash this year too. However, I've managed to satellite in to the Moneymaker WSOP thingy too which is a $215 comp, but only 15 seats gtd and there are already nearly 600 people in it. It's only going to work out at about 1 seat for every 63 people so it's quite a hard task.

I'll obviously try and satellite in to 200 seat, but if I don't manage to do that, should I a) buy in direct and play both, b) unregister from the Moneymaker one and buy in to the 200 seat to save me $215 c) just play the Moneymaker one or d) just take the W$ and feel like I've actually made something this month!

D isn't really the option, I have to have a bash at it one way or another, but given that it's a long shot either way, should I buy in direct? That's what W$ are for I guess.

It's a nice dilemma, but I'll have think about it for now. I don't even know anyone that's going to Vegas!

No comments: