Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm not sure how it happened, but I managed to win the blonde/Virgin league last night and with it a seat in the Blackpool GUKPT. I don't have anything specific to say about the game as I didn't really do much. One key hand I was all in for my last 420 chips on 200/400 blinds and somehow won a pot with king high against two other people which helped.

These league events have been great fun and it's been a pleasure to have such a great team for the competition. We all had great results over the past few months and with the exception of last month, have always been in contention. To Ripple, Sheriff, Moskvich and apart from the last month, Maldini, it's been a pleasure to be on the same team as you all. I'll do my best in Blackpool and will bring you home something, even if it's just a stick of rock!

2 comments:

Tinca Tinca said...

Good luck at the Seaside.

Get it won.

Graham said...

cheers, can't see winning being a problem ;)