Monday, May 21, 2007

I've been thinking about the WSOP today. I'd love to play the ME at the WSOP but somehow need to qualify. I have the most available bank to have a bash at qualifying on Stars, I have just over W$1000 there so it would make sense to try on Stars, but I have a feeling that it's not going to be the easiest place to qualify - not that I'm saying anywhere is easy of course. I'm not sure what game to go for either. I honestly think the $650 weekly final is my best shot - about 1 in 20 go and there's about 30 seats up for grabs. Problem with this is that on my small bankroll, spending $650 on a tourney is a lot. I can qualify to this sat via other routes, but as you have the option to unregister, it's like I'm spending the money.
Not sure the double shootout is for me. I was tempted by the $160 one with a seat guaranteed but winning one stt is proving a job for me at the moment, winning two in a row could be pushing it. I may have a proper bash at qualifying again for the $650 and see how I do - if I qualify quickly, I'll play the main sat, if not, then I may cash out and try again.

Better look what the other sites are offering too. I've left it a bit late really but it's a thought anyway.

No comments: