Monday, May 07, 2007

Blonde Poker had it's Blonde Bash 4 couple last weekend which was a laugh. Nothing too exciting to report, but I had a good time. Got knocked out of the main event in about 85th or something like that - position doesn't matter, may as well have lost - same money but played a few fun sit and go's too which I managed to bubble 4 of the 5 I played and split first in the other. Was just a bit unlucky most of the time, but still it was a great weekend. Then this week we've been in Devon for the week. Five days of just spending time with the family having some great fun. Heather is really learning loads now and is coming out with some great things :)

Back to the poker and I'm doing wellish on the FT Turbos. Sticking with the $12's for now, although I am doing ok at the $24's, I just want to build up a bit before moving on to them regular. I've made around $400 on them so far but have only started keeping records in the last two sessions. So far it's like this

1st's - 3
2nd's - 2
3rd's - 5
4th's - 1
Others - 4

So I currently have an ROI of 70.5% I know they reckon on a proper sample, you should be happy with even 15% but I'm hoping to keep this pretty high as the games are quite soft and it's one hell of a losing streak I'd have to go on to get that low. Mind you, I shouldn't speak just yet!

No comments: