Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm not quite sure how sng freaks take the beats so well. It's just one losing session bad beat after bad beat. I thought I was responding pretty well one hand, I raised from the button with As Jc and the sb folded, bb calls. Flop comes KQT - all clubs but I've hit my straight and also have an open ended st flush draw. Bet the pot, bb calls. It's only left us both with 120 chips, it's about the 3rd hand. Turn brings another Ten and I stick my chips in. To my amazement he shows pocket 4's and I'm laughing until the river which brings another bloody ten and gives him the full house.

Anyway, needless to say I wasn't happy. I think perhaps the secret is to play loads of tables so if you hit a bad beat, you don't realise and you just think you are out!

Stats to date

1sts - 4
2nds - 6
3rds - 8
4ths - 4
Others - 19

Total played 41. Profit to date - $42.60, ROI - a mere 8.7%

No comments: