Thursday, April 26, 2007

no better, $22+2 turbo, utg with AK, raise pot, folds to BB who reraises to 800, I push all in and he calls with 23s and hits with the 3.

That's enough for me tonight.

Did manage 18th in an omaha tourney on Stars though.

Cashed in one after playing 'one more' game! Came 3rd, went out with KQ against 77 when the flop came 9 7 7, what can ya do? Well, call it a night happy in the fact that at least I cashed. There's a reason I didn't do better tonight. I think I probably played too many weak hands early on that got me into trouble. That and not playing enough cheap hands too. The turbos need a different sort of tactic and sometimes I have it and other times I don't. There's not much in it though I don't think, but get it wrong and it sure goes wrong.

Nighty night.

No comments: