Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'd been playing pretty bad recently and during the last couple of weeks in May managed to lose a bit of cash but thankfully I seem to have over come this recently. Managed to make the final table of a Party tourney the other week (not sure if I posted about it or not), came 2nd in the new blonde league first event, made the final of a $20 HH tourney on DTD last night and cashed in one tonight, and came 23rd out of over 1000 on another blonde tourney tonight. Bit unlucky to have gone out in 23rd really, I called an all in with AJs as he was shortish stacked but he hit trip 7's which beat my top pair and he took down a 50k pot, then I pushed to a min raise with someone that kept trying to steal like this, anyway, he had AK and my AJ didn't get a break - so that was me. Was CL at one point. Anyway bottom line is that I'm cashing well in the mtt's at the moment, but I haven't visited the cash tables yet but I'll play on FT soon and work some more of that bonus off.

No comments: