Friday, January 02, 2009

180 Man STT Progress

Played mainly the $4 180 man sng's for the last couple of days and it's not going that bad. I've only cashed in two out of lol about 20, but I think I'm up - need to see after this session ends.

I'm finding them quite enjoyable at the moment and am managing to gather chips nice and easily early on. It's later on I have trouble; in one hand folded to me in the SB with 57s, I completed and lead out on the 2K5 board, matey called, turn was another K and I lead again, river blank so I effectively put him AI, obv he had K5 lol. Another example of a hand I could live without. Moaning about the beats aside, I'm enjoying them and think I can make a decent go of them. The play isn't great and I'm getting quite deep even when I don't cash, hopefully I can grow my Stars roll with these.

No comments: