Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Facing Facts

I'm failing big time at the stt's and I think I have to face facts that I'm just not so good at them. I'm not quitting again, more putting them on a back burner and taking a break from them and going to play some mtt's for a while, it's the only game I've ever had any success at so it makes sense. That said, I need a win quite soon. I've lost a lot of cash towards the end of '08 so it would be nice to top up again. I've had some small success recently; finalled in a small Laddies comp and 2nd in the $6 limit comp on Party last night. None of it's big bucks, but it all helps me tick over. I'm also going to try and not play above $10 comps till I get a bit back. I struggle to play less than $5, but I'll hit the 180 man $4 comps on Stars for a bit as my Stars roll is virtually non existant too.

Must watch some more CR vids too. I watched two last night whilst playing and think I took some of it in, but if I continue to watch them, then hopefully it will sink in slowly before it's too late. I may even watch the ones I've seen already again as they had some good points, especially the Adanthar leak analysis one, some great stuff in there, I really need to absorb some of that.

Looking foward to 2009, hopefully going to make some moolah and get some more wins under my belt :0)

Be lucky people, here's to a good New Year.

No comments: