Monday, December 22, 2008

Quick Update

I've been bashing out the stt's for a bit and managed to get myself back in profit before going on a massive cooler session where I only managed 4 cashes (3 x 3rd and 1 x 2nd) in 22 games. So far I've played 184 games and have an ROI of -8.4%, I'm $85.00 down on my starting out point but I'm determined that I can get through this and I'm not going to quit just yet. The nice thing about starting low is that my $5 buy in isn't breaking the bank and even if I lose the money I put in Tilt to play stt's with it's not the end of the world. Besides, I'm quite enjoying them, even if I am losing at the moment. One good session will see it ok though.

Stars Blogger Tournament came and went. I managed the top 45 in one to get a Step 2 ticket and also would have qualified for the final again if you could, but with no prize. The final was non eventful, I made a fairly good start and was in ok shape until I ran my QQ into AA for a lovely pot and busted out in 165th. Good tournament and I'm looking forward to next years already and hey, I got a free Step 2 ticket for it.

Due to mainly playing stt's recently, I haven' t that much to report on the tourney front, except to say that I won a small tournament yesterday on Tilt for $388. Only 180 runners in a $8 affair, but so good to win one again, I'd completely forgotten what it felt like! It made my day, and also made a Sunday +EV.

1 comment:

Tinca Tinca said...

Well played mate - keep grindin and do it with a smile ;)