Sunday, December 07, 2008

Following the words of D:Ream, things did only get better. I'm still a low stakes grinder, but I had a few bits of advise from a decent stt player and watched some more CR vids and my stt results have improved and until the small session this morning, was back in profit! I'm 112 stt's in and $24 down now. Just had AK v AK lose when he hit 4 for the flush, oh well, sadly just one cash in that set of 6 for a third spot. My ROI is only -3% but I'm pretty confident that I can turn that around and get a decent on these, hopefully grinding up to around $600-750 before hitting the $10 games. Also came 5th in a 180man $12 sng on Stars the other day which was good for $129 and certainly helps the Stars roll. I'd quite like to play these regulary but I think you need to run good in these and I certainly did until the final table, if you get the cards, you tend to get paid off, but the structure is too quick for me and if I'm not blessed it the hole card department, I struggle.

More than likely going to play stts instead of mtt's tonight, hopefully avoiding another Sunday of Doom.

Onwards and upwards.

No comments: