Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still not setting the world on fire, but I have made two finals in the last couple of days. Firstly I came 10th in the $4 deepstack on Laddies and last night came 9th in the $5 $10k on Blonde. Despite not quite adding up to $120 in total, I'm really pleased to have made two finals and can't remember the last time I was there. Ok, it was a DTD one a month or so ago and before that on Stars a bit before that, but you get my drift!

STT's are going on. I've only really had a sit down once for them and I'm easily distracted by the mtt's, but I'm grinding a few out but not running that good. I think I've played around 40 of them and am about $5 up - ship! Also I've realised that for every 100 of them I play (the $5's) I release $20 of the bonus on Tilt. Combine that with a recent post on Puds blog that I was reading recently and I get a new target, to play 200 stt's asap. Rather than set monitary goals, setting games as goals could work out better for me. I would set a date but I'm not sure when I can get them in being realistic so I'll just say that 200 is the target for now by the end of December, sooner if possible.

As if two finals weren't enough exciting news, I've ordered my new computer and screen. The pc is probably nothing special these days but I'm looking forward to all the bits arriving next week, then I'll pop them together and link up with the super sexy screen I've ordered! Going to be easy to 9 table on this bad boy then after I can sit back and watch something glorious in HD. I just have to pay for it all now!

1 comment:

thanida said...

i think shall try atleast once by following your tips.Really informative and well written article
เว็บย่อลิ้ง
เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
ย่อลิ้ง
ย่อurl
ย่อเว็บ