Monday, November 17, 2008

Another failed Sunday with nothing major to report. My first Sunday Million passed without anything to note and I never really got going. I think I tried to play 4 hands, the first being AK where I raised a limper, got shoved on for 7.5kish (I only raised to 400), the limper insta called so I thought it was best to fold here. I guess it was a good fold as it was KK v QQ, but the ace on the flop left me wondering what might have been - yeah I know it would have been different had I called ;) I donked off some more chips with 99 and then a couple of hands later TT then was pretty much blinded out. I was going to stick it in, but never got the chance to get in first until I shoved with A2s and was looked up by KJ and the jack on the flop sealed my fate.

Made one small cash in the $200k on Stars but certainly not something to shout about. Played 3 $5 stts on Tilt after and won one and came 2nd in one.

I'm a bit concerned about my bankroll at the moment so may spend the week grinding out stt's and play tourneys at the weekend (Sunday) I've never been that bad at stts, certainly break even at worst, so it could be safer given my current cashing form to play these at least a few days a week. Also going to try and stick to proper bankroll for my mtt play - I've been playing a few that when I've not cashed, it's kind of taking it's toll. This time last year, I was quite flush, but I've less than $1k now and I'm feeling the crunch! I've taken out a fair chunk to pay for stuff, but I'm still realising that I've actually lost quite a lot. I need to get some bankroll management. My mtt's are being limited to $10 and for stt's, $5 (ex rake) and the only exception will be the Sunday Million ticket I have left.