Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Not played that much compared to usual recently. I've finally decided to download Warcraft and become a geek. It's quite good fun but it saps time like nothing else. I have an idea on how to spend less time though, don't make it an 30 minute walk to get anywhere!! Seriously, it's good fun though, I may subscribe when the trial runs out.

Did make a final table in an omaha comp yesterday though, ended up 4th but really could have won. I managed to run my king high flush into an ace high flush, get quad queens busted by a straight flush and then someone didn't laydown bottom trips on a straight board with a flush draw (I had a straight) so they rivered a full house - this was all on the final table too, so I guess it wasn't to be. Still very handy to get $160ish for the 4th spot and it will keep me in $4 180 man sng's for a while. Quad queens though, how sick is that! Still you know me, don't like to moan ;) Onwards and upwards. The Stars roll is now quite comfy for the 180 man sit and go's so it's all good.

Probably off to Luton tonight.

No comments: