Monday, October 13, 2008

I've set myself a few small buy in tournaments as my regular tourneys based on the sites that I need to build my roll up on. On Stars, I think I'm going to stick with the $10 180 man sng's and the odd 6pm $80k sat to get the T$, that's quite a soft comp and there's usually 90+ seats available. I may play the 8:30pm omaha $8 comp too, but mainly because it's fun. On Tilt it's early doubles A&B starting at 9pm and I may play the odd $10 45 man sit and go and on DTD, well, it's pretty much any tourney $20 and below that I fancy. I'd quite like to build a roll up on there to pay for future live events at the club.

Tonight's not gone great, I've played 3 and am out of two unfortunately holding JJ in both - one I ran into AK and the other A5 who hit a flush. Made the money in ED A though and am grinding out my superlow stack like a trooper.

No comments: