Thursday, October 02, 2008

been a while

Not been up to much really. Firstly, Puds, I did mail you but only yesterday, apologies, I haven't looked here in a while and didn't see it. If you didn't catch the mail and still want a word, I'll mail again, just let me know.

Secondly, saved £34 per month today getting a £15pm saving on Sky and saving £19 on the internet, but I've moved down to a 10mb connection. That's made my day!

I've been playing some limit at $1/$2 and have the help of another mentor. Simon Galloway (from blonde) is helping me out and we've only had one session so far but I think it went ok. From my view it did as I had a nice winning session, not sure how it was for him, but hopefully not too bad, good enough to schedule another lesson in anyway. I did manage to lose $150 by myself tonight though which I'm very disappointed at. Obviously I have excuses and was subject to some ridiculous bad luck, but I'm also happy to admit I could have played certain hands better and will review them soon to see where I went wrong. It's learning curve so I'm not too downbeat about it, but I have stopped and am playing some tourneys for a bit.

Nothing else to shout about really. Made a final on Stars the other week but only came in 9th out of over 5000 runners, shame I only got $385 for my efforts, but profit is profit. Off to DTD for the Team Challenge Saturday which will be good. I'll play the £50 if it's on but it's 3-2-1 week and my poor bankroll wont quite stretch to that unfortunately. Love going to DTD though so will enjoy myself and if there's no £50 on will probably play small stakes cash for a bit.


Hands to review soon

Hand 1
Hand 2
Hand 3
Hand 4
Hand 5
Hand 6

That'll do for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to play a ton of limit but I just can't get back into it since moving to NL. Shame as there is still a lot of money to be made from min-bet poker.