Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've continued with the limit for now and had another good session with Simon the other day. Still lost money, but it's definatley not me, I'm just running bad at the moment. The main loss came with KK when I repopped a raiser on a 2/4 table. The flop came 2 hearts with all low cards. We maxed out the flop then the ace came on the turn and he completed his flush on the river. Needless to say moving up to 2/4 failed to pay off.

On the plus side, I made 27th and 44th (I think) in the Early doubles on Tilt the other day and thought I was in for the highest finish but two others finished better than me overall. Still, hopefully get a small bonus for that although it's not gone in yet. And... I came 3rd in a £5 HH comp on DTD last night for another £60ish. Didn't manage to pick up one head though which was slighly amusing. I was going to play the lucky 7k but decided that £33 out of the £35 I had in there was perhaps a bit optomistic, but I'm pleased with the cash I made and will continue to grind out these smaller field comps on DTD for a bit. I'd like to avoid the HH comps soon but they're the only cheap ones that have decent guarantees, I'll obviously have to attempt to sat into the likes of the £7k.

No comments: