Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Smiling for the cash game. It wasn't going great until this hand. I was pissed at matey for calling to the end with JT beating my pocket 10's after hitting on the river and a few before that I paid him off after he hit trips, so slightly tilting I guess, but he was a donkey. Obviously I didn't put him on kings otherwise I'd have folded but it worked out nice.

Here against the table donkey. He'd made the same weak check raise before so I figured I was ahead.

Just lost $50 though with AQ v TT who hit a set on the turn. I must must must lay down to check raises. Every time I do it.

Again, instead of being $50 up, I'm $20 down and those two hands are pretty much wasted. Why do I keep paying people off holding only top pair top kicker. I'm such a fish.

A plus, the tele is amazing, as is the PS3

No comments: