Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've become so demoralised with cash games at the moment and have been on the end of some rough draws recently. I'm sure it's only the standard variance that people go through, but for me, it's beyond that and it's genuinely getting me down a bit. It's not particularly the money, although blowing half my hard grinded blonde roll doesn't help, it's all the losses and unbelievable bad luck I'm going through that's really taking it's toll. Last night I managed to grind out just under 700 hands and made a net loss of $50 and had I have played like a fool I wouldn't mind, but people are calling my raises with crap and hitting big time and I'm not putting them on the hand they have because I don't expect 8 4 off suit to be calling 4xBB preflop. The graph attached shows my bad run of luck.



Anyway, it's not a complete doom and gloom thread, my tournament game seems to be going ok and I've made a few smallish cashes recently (obv I've lost all the money playing cash) and as soon as I can get my good hands to hold, I'm hoping for a nice cash.

1 comment:

Gothman said...

Hang in there matey, I think a lot of people are going through a hard time this month, me included. Just keep doing what you know is right and I am sure it will turn around, thats what I keep telling myself anyway.
Good luck at the tables.