Monday, May 19, 2008

As I suspected!

Problem identified and hopefully sorted. I've been playing to aggressive, most of my big losses are coming where I'm betting the arse out of each hand and being called all the way to the river. Anyway, I've realised this and played more passive tonight. I also decided that 6 tables is FTW and squeezed an easy 565 hands in and made a profit for the first time in ages. Not a huge figure at only $60, but it's better than a) A kick in the arse b) every other night this month and c) it's still a respectable 11.64 ptbb/100 (and if I tick the box on PT's preferences page, it's a whopping 23.29!)

Biggest lost pot tonight was only a net loss of $3.12 and the biggest win just over $30.

Not pioneering stuff, but hopefully back on track. Also liking 6 tables as it helps me concentrate on things more - I don't have time to surf the net at the same time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar problem at the start of the month when I was experimenting with 9-12 tables.I found I was taking hands like TPGK way to far and despite profiting 15 buyins the amount of money I left at the tables was scandelous.

I think I'mgoing to dropdown the amount of tables for the rest of the month.

Glad to see you have a winning session as that PokerEV graph was sick!