Friday, May 02, 2008

Despite having a few major shockers during April, I still managed to grind my way to $87 profit for the month. I know it's not great, but it's better than a loss and I did ok playing multis with winning about $300 in W$, the £200 I won live and a few other bits a bobs. I'm not rich, but it's paying for my week off next week in Somerset.

Also only managed 5124 hands in April. The goal was 10k, but I suffered from something during the middle and ignored cash games for a couple of weeks. I'm off the tilt wagon now and back to grinding again for a bit, although I have to admit, I'm leaning towards mtt's again.

The guys at Chegzer have let me join their team for the APAT team challenge in Blackpool in July so that's going to be a great weekend and after my week in Somerset, it's off to DTD for the blonde bash. Some good poker coming up!

Here's a graph


Also, why is it when one of the $10 idiots joins your table, you have AQ and raise it up, he obv shoves from the BB but you know you ahead so call, he shows A6 but the flop comes x66? Why does that always happen?

No comments: