Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm continuing to run sick bad at the moment, but the saving grace is that with playing 6 tables, I'm sort of making elsewhere to compensate for the bad luck. During the week, I had this hand where I classically lost a bit. I thought slow playing the nuts was the way to go on the flop, but obviously the Poker Gods had they're eyes on me and made sure that it was a mistake. Thankfully the other tables held me up over the session, but I didn't once get lucky against someone else, all the hands I won I was favourite to win.

Tonight just was back to usual. I lost one lot with QQ against JJ, another with QQ against KK, another lot with QT where I flopped a straight, but obv you can't be folding flush draws so I lost to that and generally it's been another bad time.

On the plus side, I'm just about to make the money in a FT $10 knockout comp where I've picked up 3 bounties so far for a whopping $6 and I did win a sat on Stars for $55 so it's not all bad.

Oh and it's my birthday. One time please FT, one time.

1 comment:

Gothman said...

Happy birthday Graham, may the poker gods bring you all that you want, or at least a made hand to hold up for a change.....