Friday, February 08, 2008

I played some cash whilst watching the England match the other day. Started off well winning almost a buy in fair quickly, then I somehow decided that some guy didn't have enough to raise me when I was holding the massive AT in the BB. I was probably right - it was the 5th time in a row he'd raised my BB so taking a stand would happen sooner or later, but I played it so bad. Then a couple of hands later, I lost it all thinking my pair of Kings were good against trip jacks. Quick reload and a change of attitude to play better and I was off again. Managed to win a few dollars back then another serial sb raiser decided to raise 4xbb after it folded to him, so I repopped to $2 with 54s. He called and checked the flop so I bet 5 into it. He flat called then checked the turn so I fired $10 into it which I was sure would get rid of him. He flat called again and checked the river. I sort of decided that I wasn't going to give up here and if he flat called again, I'd just quit. Anyway, I shoved for my last $16, thankfully he folded and I was up to just under $40. Very next hand and I have AA in the small blind, fold to the same guy who raises to $1. I reraise to $3 and he calls after a fold from the BB. We both check the flop after I hit trips and all the money goes in on the turn. Thankfully he's hit trips too and I get a lovely double up again and then decide to call it a night so I don't donk it all off again!

Last night I went to The Western for the £20 double chance but didn't do any good. I decided to come a different way home to avoid driving past BK and ordering a XL bacon double cheese, so I went via Acton, and still ended up fancying a burger so I stopped at a shop. They had samosas there too so I ordered one to eat before my burger. I was munching away and the guy asked if I wanted salt and vinegar on my chips! Rather than say I didn't order them, I said yes please and instead of a burger, I've had a full meal and a half on my way home. I'm such a fat mofo. Got to stop, healthier eating is coming.

No comments: