Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I know I am a better player than I have been recently and I'm putting it down to being constantly tired. Took an early night last night and was asleep by 10pm , up at 7am as usual and despite feeling bit tired still, I feel a lot better overall. I'm sure a coffee will sort out the tired feeling then I'll be raring to go again.

I've had pretty poor post flop game in the last week so I decided to finally get around to watching Brystmar's SSNL series last night and even though I've only watched the first one, I've learned so much I think. Perhaps learned is the correct term because in all honesty, I knew a fair bit of it, I just didn't do it and I really do need to focus, not go on tired/tilty calling sprees and sort myself out before I lose all my hard earned bankroll.

As they sometimes say, today is the first day of the rest of my life

2 comments:

gesportiva said...

Hi,i'm Gianluca,Marketing Manager of Assokappa Poker a New Italian room(B2B Network)i would like to know if you would be interested to play in our Pokerroom,i can make to you a very good offer about first deposit bonus and rakeback...
You can contact me at:
marketing@assokappa.com
MSN:tcnautico@hotmail.it

Richmagpies said...

hi graham

Enjoy reading your blog - i'll add you as a link in my blog if you don't mind- a record of my jesus ferguson challenge low stakes grind fest! - which is going pretty well if real slow! its at http://richmagpies.blogspot.com/ if you wanna have a butchers.

cheers

Rich