Monday, September 03, 2007

In a bid to build my crappy bankroll back up, I thought I'd play some limit cash again. First couple of days went ok and I showed a nice profit. Well, a profit. The last couple of sessions seem to have been shit though. I forgot that you can't get people off bottom pair no kicker in limit games so when they hit runner runner to hit the straight, your nice hand pre and post flop looks amateur and you've lost half the buy in in the process. Anyway, bottom line is that I'm down $100 now. I'll get it back though, I think I'll move back down to $0.50/$1.00 and rebuild. Perhaps a better starting hand strategy would help. I'm away for a week soon so I'll read the Small Stakes Hold em book that I have properly.

On the plus side, I'm quarter of the way to Silver again on Stars - wooo! I may have to get a new iPod soon so getting silver or preferably gold, would be an advantage, although I'd rather not go busto in the process!

No comments: