Monday, September 03, 2007

So after ruining my bankroll at cash games, I took in a few mtt's tonight and managed to cash in 3 out of 4 turning a nice profit for the day and making a small profit after my losses in the cash. Quite pleasing and perhaps I should stick to tourneys.

My best result was 41st in the $25k on blonde, but it was a bit of a sick ending. I had 99 on the button and when it folded to me I min raised to 20k and the big blind called. Flop came 8 high, he checked, I bet 50k into, he moved all in, he just about had me covered so I had to call. Anyway, he had Jacks and I was out. Bit disappointing as it was right on a bubble, one more out and I'd have doubled my $74 to $145 which is annoying, especially as there was a couple of shorties on my table of less than one big blind.

Still, I was going for the win I guess and it's still a profit for the night, very pleased overall.

No comments: