Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nothing too exciting to report about tonights league happenings. We're still top of the blonde poker league. Didn't have a great set of results tonight but two of us made the FT so we did ok. We're 31 points clear with 3 events to go so it's all going down to the wire.

I think I have moved top in the Blue Square league after my 5th (again) in the PLO rebuy. I was a bit disappointed with my exit hand as I even called his hand. I had AKT9 on a AKJ flop and basically didn't let go. Needless to say he had the QT and my hand didn't improve. That said, if I'd won the hand, I'd have been Chip Daddy. It was a bad push by me though, I had plenty of chips. Still, I think as things panned out, I should move top with 6 events to play. Hopefully I'll get a win soon, I'd like to cement the top prize!

No comments: