Sunday, April 01, 2007

Pain in the arse night. I'm working on the Full Tilt bonus and it's not got off to the best start. I'm going to be down about $100 at the moment. Every hand I get just isn't good enough, trip queens beaten by dodgy flushes, King high flush beaten by Ace high flush - usual sob story. Also tried to rake some more for the Mansion promo but after losing $40 in about 10 mins when my AA failed to beat some idiot who couldn't lay down KQo, I'm giving up there too. He raised to $2 in early position, folded to me and I raised to $6.50. He calls, checks the King high flop. I bet $13 (the pot) and he calls, then the Queen on the turn and that was that.

I am pleased with my FT a bit though, I managed to get down to $8 but back up to over $50 and am currently on $46. Don't want to play for too much longer though, need to get some sleep at some point today.

No comments: