Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm either running standard dry or playing bad. My Aces are getting cracked all over the place to the point where I don't know how I should be playing them. Being beaten by J2 Sooted was a bit disapointing but when the flop came J4J I guess I should have known. What is annoying is seeing pots of $50 going down and winning with a pair of 5's - often the lowest card on the board.

Not a lot is going my way at the moment but I did make the Mansion $100k's again this week so that's nice. I'm thinking my patience is getting stronger so I'm hoping for a good run this week. They've changed the format so you can pick any four tourneys now but you have to pay up front then they refund you. First one for me is tomorrow night. I'm going to be patient, solid and do ok in it. Ideally, I could do with two cashes this week, be nice if one could be a win :o)

No comments: