Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bit of a disapointing night overall. Played ok in the cash games but lost a bigish pot to lose all my winnings and put me back to the starting level - just ran into a bigger pocket pair on a raggy board. Played 3 turbo sit and goes and bubbled in two, both with pretty sucky outdraws and then ran into big hands every time I made moves in the other. It's just not my night. It does even out the night where I played 3, cashed in 3 the other day though.

Better grind out some more cash in the next few days to make up for the sng losses I guess!

Edit cash not going well, lost another nice pot with AA after making a 5xbb raise preflop and about 6 people called! Needless to say someone had both the J and the T that appeared on the flop. Don't blame him for calling, he certainly was getting the odds.

No comments: