Friday, October 20, 2006

Just two bets today, didn't really get time. The first was 0-0 for ages and I was a bit nervous about sticking everything on it so I only went cheap!

9. D Moscow v Sp Nalchik £2.69 @ 1.73 (IP) won
New balance £26.51 (I know the figures are slightly out!)
10. Dortmund v Bochu £26.51 @ 1.1 (IP) won
New balance £29.07

Just tilted for the first time ever. Was a bit unlucky in some draws. Got my Kings beat by some Ace rag caller on the flop, lost an all in when my AA was no match for K4 off suit despite the $2 reraise preflop (only 50c bb) and I wouldn't have minded too much but the money went in on the flop and he hit on the turn! Then my Queens flopped an aces and I had to fold, so when I got AJ and an ace came on the flop, I had to reraise mateyboy, who reraised me, and I reraised again, and we ended up all in. Anyway, he hit trip aces. Stupid play really, Oh and my two pair lost to trip 6's - How the hell can you fight against crappy trips when you have two pair? Thankfully it was only my Noble account - it doesn't really count in there lol although I do have a bonus I was working off, I'll have to deposit again now :(

No comments: