Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Finally!

In Augsut, I ordered a mobile phone from themobileoutlet dot com. A day later, I changed my mind, cancelled the order and recieved confirmation that it had been cancelled. Few days later, the phones turned up so I contacted them via email and got a reply saying that the contract was cancelled. Few days later and I get a direct debit form from Vodafone. I call Vodafone and explain and am informed that it will be ok, the forms must be in the post. Next thing, I've recieved a bill. Try and contact themobileoutlet, no reply. Things have escallated and I've contacted Vodafone loads trying to explain and they've contacted themobileoutlet and have been told if they get the phone back my contract will be cancelled.

OK, send the phone back (I thought stupidly that they'd send for it) and a week or so later, bill no. 2 arrives :( I'm obviously getting nowhere so I decide to call them. Call from work, spend 20 mins on hold only for our phone to not work properly so when it's my turn, the person at the other end can't hear me - bad mood. Call again later and speak to a nice guy who explains that the person who told me my contract would be cancelled was a trainee and shouldn't have told me that! Anyway, we've had a chat and I've settled for a free bluetooth headset and a months cashback up front. I only agreed to this as it's a cash back contract and it won't actually cost me anything over the year, I just claim the money back. Also informed that the phone has been sent back to me.

Called them up today as I don't have the phone yet and am told that the contract has been cancelled and am given a cancellation number that if I call Vodafone, my contract will be cancelled and all outstanding bills credited - wooooo! Happy days.

Been on to Vodafone now who are checking things out and will hopefully get back to me, but a 3 month saga could finally be over.

Not only that, but I made a mistake and spelt advice wrong on 65 tops last week (with an 's' - yes poor I know!) Anyway, there's loads of text on these shirts and it was soul destroying doing them the first time but when I found out about the mistake, I was gutted. Anyway, the main seems happy with my 'fix'.

Been a positive day today, I just need to win the omaha rebuy tonight on Blonde Poker

No comments: