Thursday, October 19, 2006

Todays bets

7. Wisla Krakow v Blackburn £18.28 @ 1.17 (IP) won
New Balance £21.34
8. Panathinaikos v H Tel Aviv £21.34 @ 1.15 (IP) won
New Balance £24.51

Didn't do anything special in either the Blonde league game (went out KK v AA) or the cash games I played (small loss, nothing to notice). Played the final of a freeroll qualifier to the Dublin EPT and all was going quite well but a couple of small losses and all of a sudden I'm fighting with around 10k with blinds of 1000/2000. Get 74 in the small blind, call, flop comes 7 high but matey in the BB has flopped a straight, holding 89! Lucky bastard. Me out in 13th, I'd have liked that seat and the competition wasn't that great to be honest. The amount of all in's with just a high card was amazing. Still, I didn't win and that's that. My day will come.

No comments: