Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Neither my Mansion $100k or my WSOP attempts are going too well. First night in the $100k, I was going ok and couldn't get matey to fold his A9 on a queen high board and he rivered a 9 and last night, I was out playing football till 8:30 so I missed the first half hour and didn't really settle into it. Anyway, I ended up defending my BB with 64s against KK and well, you can guess who won!

WSOP, just been knocked out of a $2 rebuy sat by someone chasing the flush which he hit. and I've had a bash at a double shootout a couple of nights ago. I'm not geared up for double shootouts where people play with rubbish. I think I'm going to try the $33 rebuy sats for now and see how I get on.

One problem I'm having is that I'm playing a lot of cash to try and make the Mansion $100k's next week and I play cash completely different from tournaments and I'm not adjusting back to tourney play. Must try harder tonight and hopefully get a result.

No comments: