Monday, February 12, 2007

I've pretty much cut right back on poker recently. So far this month, I've only earned 53vpp on Stars and by the same time last month, I was nearly on Silver already. No real reason for cutting back except that I just haven't really had time, but when I have played, I've enjoyed it a lot more.

I visited the Western Club again last Thursday and played not too bad again but went out in 12th! I'm destined to be the bubble boy (or there abouts) I seem to do ok at the start when the blinds are cheap but during the middle stages I just don't change gears until it's critical to do so. I'm going again this week and will try and work on this. I guess I could go out earlier but then like wise, I may make the final table. I'm yet to get QQ, KK or AA there yet so perhaps this is my week for a decent few hands.

Been playing Omaha a bit more. I quite like Omaha and am going to try and play some more this month and may give the cash games a go. I seem to cash fairly frequently in the tourneys so it's worth a bash on the cash games I suppose.

Hopefully I'm going to earn another 8000 fpps tonight. I'm currently 5th out of 13 in a 1000fpp sat to the Monte Carlo EPT but I'll cash the points in if I make it - 10 get the seat to the next level so I should be ok.....fingers crossed.

No comments: