Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Been playing a bit of PLO again. I'm so skint at the moment I'm starting out at PLO25 but also buying in cheap for $15. I know it's wrong and I should either move down or buy in, but it's working so I'm going to continue. I'll start buying in for the full amount when I'm rolled to play PLO25!

Started tonight off with the intention of playing the £2k gtd at Sovereign Poker in North Camp, but when I got there, there was a huge queue to register and when I arrived at the front, I found out it was sold out with 23 on the waiting list! So I headed home and fired up some PLO tables. Thought it was going to be one of those nights after a few hands. Firstly my double suited aces against double suited aces lost, then my nut flush lost, but after that, it was go go go! I was waiting for ages to get in against a hyper agressive player, then I hit a decent pot. I know the hand wasn't that good, but he 3 bets and reraises all the time so I figured there was a good chance I was ahead so I made the call on the end. I just had a feeling about it. That set me in good shape for a nice double up and it finally happened I was gobsmacked that he folded for $6 in a $70 pot but was very pleased to scoop the lot regardless.

Called it a night not long after. I'd risen to around $40ish on the other three tables I was playing and finished the session a nice $110 up. Not bad for me, especially at PLO25!


Tonights stats - 360 hands - 61.36 bb/100
Total stats so far - 1438 - 33.35 bb/100

Can I finally build a bankroll? Variance is bound to kick in eventually!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Blogger,

I have a business offer for you please contact me at Amy.evens@topspot-promotions.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Amy

Unknown said...

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post.
BG Gaming

ทดลองสล็อต pg said...

ทดลองสล็อต pg เล่นฟรีทุกค่าย PG SLOT รองรับเล่นผ่านมือถือทุกระบบ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น IOS และก็ Android ผู้ใช้สามารถเล่นได้ในทุกเกมแบบไม่ต้องสมัครก่อนใครที่เว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME

โปร สล็อต said...

โปร สล็อต เกมสล็อต เล่นเกมได้เงิน pg รูปแบบใหม่ที่มีให้ท่านเลือกเล่น อย่างหลากหลาย ยิ่งกว่านั้นยังมีเกมสล็อตออนไลน์อื่นๆ ให้เลือกเล่นอีกมากมาย ด้วยการเล่นเกม สล็อตออนไลน์

Slot เว็บ ตรง said...

Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม

สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย said...

สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย สล็อตแตกง่าย เกมพนันออนไลน์ ยอดนิยม สล็อตที่นิยมเยอะที่สุดในตอนนี้เพราะเป็นเกมที่มีแบบอย่างการเล่นที่ง่าย ไม่สลับซับซ้อน ต่างจากพนันอื่นๆ ที่มีข้อตกลงต่างๆมากมาย