Friday, May 22, 2009

Been playing some NL25 on Stars and it was going well. Tonight, it went to shit. I did start off ok, managed about $16 profit or so which isn't a lot but was running at 21bb/100 so I was quite pleased with that

Then Stars support must have realised it was me and that I was up for the night because

This happened, this happened and I know I didn't have anything here, but was called down with a shit hand. A whole host of other small pots were lost too and I ended up $47.75 down for the session.

What a kick in the bollocks.

Not giving up though, I'm going to beat this stupid annoying game

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when a good session turns bad. My "favourite" is when you uncheck the auto post blinds button then proceed to get stacked at least once before it sits you out!

pgslot มาแรง ไม่แพ้ ลิเวอร์พูล เพราะเว็บของเรานั้นก็กำลัง ขับเคลื่อนเปรียบเสมือนเครื่องจักรที่กำลังมาแรงที่สุดเพราะเว็บ pg-slot.game ของเรานั้นกำลังนำเสนอเกมให้ทุกท่านที่เข้ามาได้รู้จัก said...

pgslot มาแรง ไม่แพ้ ลิเวอร์พูล เพราะเว็บของเรานั้นก็กำลัง ขับเคลื่อนเปรียบเสมือนเครื่องจักรที่กำลังมาแรงที่สุดเพราะเว็บ pg-slot.game ของเรานั้นกำลังนำเสนอเกมให้ทุกท่านที่เข้ามาได้รู้จัก

Pg slot แตกง่าย said...

Pg slot แตกง่าย เกมแจ็คพอต PG SLOT เป็นอีกหนึ่งต้นแบบเกมทำเงินยอดนิยมเยอะที่สุดในปี 2021 นี้ มีเรื่องราวชักชวนติดตาม และก็มีภาพกราฟิกที่ชัดเจนงดงามสูงที่สุดอีกด้วยเล่นเลย

pg said...

เว็บไซต์ไชต์ตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เรา คัดสรรถึงแม้ว่า เกม สล็อต แจ็คพอต แตกหลายครั้ง เล่นสล็อตได้เงินจริง รวม เว็บ สล็อต PG รองรับการใช้งาน ทั้งคอมพิวเตอร์ โทรศัพท์มือถือ