Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've been working on becoming a bit more open, but it's all going horrible tonight. In fact, I've had two sessions since and I've had my biggest losses since I've been playing cash in them, that is two buy in's the first time, and just over three tonight. Aside from the outdraws, I can't get rid of anyone. If I 3 bet, I get called, obv I miss the flop but make a c-bet which is called, we both check the turn, then he bets out on the river taking a nice pot. If I just raise, everyone seems to come along and I lose a massive pot against rubbish.

The goal for August was to get to $3000 and start NL100, but at the moment it's to break even! I'm not giving up though, I'll review my losses and see where I'm going wrong and be back in business tomorrow or Thursday.

No comments: