Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thankfully my cash game seems to be improving even if my DS game isn't all that. Another 671 hands towards the 10k goal tonight and more importantly, another profit of just under $60, running at 8.92 BB/100. This brings the total for April to 10.70 BB/100 for a $100 profit - ok, it's only been two sessions, but I'm running better than usual at 6 max games!

I'm quite impressed that I haven't lost a huge pot yet. My biggest loss so far is only $10. I'm not sure if that means I'm losing out on value elsewhere but it's nice not to lose a buy in. On the flip side, my biggest profit so far is 'only' $28.75, but that's not too bad imo.

Total hands so far 929, VPIP 13.89, PFR 7.87 and 10.70BB/100. I can't seem get the VPIP up at the moment - I'm in with all the hands I should be, but they're not coming that often. The profit is the main figure I'm working with though, if the VPIP and PFR comes, it comes.

No comments: