Monday, March 05, 2007

Well the Stars project got off to the worst possible start with me losing two buy in's of $30. Lost one fairly early on when I ended up folding a decentish hand after some caller all the way could have made a straight or a flush on the river and he reraised me, then I called a small all in with AK to pocket 7's and he hit trips. The other buy in was lost to some guy calling my nice preflop raise with KK and him calling with TKs and two tens flopped.

I'm thinking I'm either playing to lose for cash games or am maybe not cut out for them.

I think I'll re-evaluate how I'm going to turn $97.63 into $1000. I may even have to go back to sit and go's, not something I really want to do as sitting for an hour for $25 isn't that attractive although I have to admit, it's better than sitting for two and a half to lose $60!

2 comments:

stratz said...

sucks I know hwo your feel

Graham said...

I think I really tilted my money away, that does suck. I was just so fed up on losing a hand, I got excited when I looked down and saw KK. I should have folded when the bet came and two tens were on the flop, he could have held TT I suppose. I can't always win - I need to learn this.

Spunked $100 last night really. Not a good night and one I'm keen to put behind me.